Timber and Laminate
Timber, whether it be engineered timber, laminate or a vinyl plank product is fast becoming a viable alternative flooring option. The timber products which we have on display in our showroom are;
- Engineered timber traditional timbers such as Spotted Gum, Blackbutt, Jarrah, gloss, semi-gloss and matt finishes
- Engineered Oak modern oak look, many colours
- Laminate 8mm, 10mm & 12mm products available. Different plank widths and lengths available
- Vinyl planks Loose lay (spot glue only) and full glue down product available
We work closely with only the best manufacturers, including:
- Premium Floors (Quick Step)
- Proline Floors
- Homemirus (Preference)
- Godfrey Hirst
Vinyl is available in the plank look as described above, or in a tile or plain coloured surface. Tiles are loose laid or fully glued and are available in many sizes. Sheet vinyl is also a popular choice for area such as kitchens, laundries and family rooms.
John Coote Carpets also supplies and install Premium Floors cork flooring.